Virtual Summer School and Conference on AI Inference Registration Rules
The fee will have to be paid upon being accepted as a participant to the International Summer School on Deep Learning 2021. By registering, you acknowledge that registering does not grant participation. The number of participants is limited and participants will be selected based on the uniqueness of their affiliation and country of residence. All registered will get an email notification informing whether they got accepted or not. Upon receiving an acceptance message you should follow the instructions included within this message and pay the participation fee before the deadline. All who did not get accepted in the first wave will be waitlisted and notified via email when a spot becomes available.
All attendees of the International Summer School on Deep Learning 2021 can participate without additional fees in the Conference on AI Inference in Practice, which takes place on July 9th, 2021.
Fees to be paid upon acceptance:
- Students: 39 EUR
- Other: 49 EUR
- All students are expected to provide proof of their status.
- Students of the Gdansk University of Technology who register are subject to selection rules, however, if accepted are exempt from any fees.
- Authors of accepted full papers for the IEEE HSI 2021 Conference have a guaranteed spot after paying the fee. Please use the HSI registration form instead of the one available here.
- The number of attendees is limited to 200.
- March 15th – registration opens
- April 15th – registration closes
- April 30th – decision letter (and waiting list)
- May 21st – payment deadline
- June 1st – potential invitations for users from the waiting list
- June 15th – payment deadline for the invited users from the waiting list
- July 5th – school starts
As this is a virtual event, no accommodation is required.
For this edition no travel is required.
What you need to participate
You will need your personal computer with a reliable internet connection. More details will be made available on this site and via email sometime later. Most of the workshops will be based on Google Colab, so please familiarize yourself with its environment before attending for the best experience.